Want to start your day happy and motivated? Then try saying good things to yourself more often! Simple! Cultivate optimism and create a more positive mindset by starting your day with some of these short positive morning affirmations for happiness, confidence and success.
What is the first thing you say to yourself in the morning? I often talk to myself in the morning as if I’m a machine. A machine whose only purpose is to finish tasks and do things. Not actually be and live.
So, more often than not, right after I wake up, in my mind I go through all the things I need to do throughout the day. After I go through my mental to-do list, I take a look at the clock and I realize I’m already behind. No matter what time it is. So I rush and stress builds up. No time for exercise, no time to have a coffee, to get ready in peace, no time for my beloved morning routine. And I believe that’s not just me, that’s most of the women I know.
We always feel like we’re behind, not doing enough, our work is not good enough, our bodies aren’t slim or curvy enough, we’re just always missing that little something to make us and our lives better. Enough. But the truth is, we are already enough. The way we are. And we have more than enough to live a proper life. We just forget. We take things for granted and forget to see the beauty in ourselves, in our lives, in our world.
But, what if we could start our days a little bit differently? With a bit more mindfulness and intent. What if we start our days by saying to ourselves that everything is going to be okay, that the world around us is beautiful, that this day is going to be a great day and that we’re getting better and better?
Sometimes, just sometimes, I do that. And whenever I do it more consistently, I become a happier, calmer, more confident, more optimistic and more focused person. Instead of feeling behind and like I’m spreading myself too thin in all areas of life, I suddenly know what matters most and I see it more clearly than ever.
So whether you believe positive affirmations in the morning work or you think that the people who say those things to themselves are crazy, doesn’t matter. I’m pretty judgemental too, we’re humans. If you deny it, you’re lying to yourself. But, whenever I find myself judging, I give the things I judge a try. And I hope you do to. After all, how is thinking to yourself, “Well, I couldn’t get anything done today, I’m so lazy and will never achieve anything.” any less crazy than saying something good out loud?
If you want change and feel like something is missing in your life, maybe the one thing that’s missing is the reminder that your life is good, you are good and you have the potential to be and to achieve anything you desire. You truly do. Here are over 50 things you can say to yourself in the morning to have a more positive day, more positive weeks, months and life.
Positive Morning Affirmations for Happiness & Abundance
- Today is full of opportunities
- I am so grateful to be alive
- I deserve to be happy
- I am excited about today
- I trust life
- I am thankful for my friends and family.
- Something wonderful will happen today.
- I will do things with joy today.
- I trust the timing of my life.
- Everything is falling into place.
- I am surrounded by loving and fun people.
- I am creating happy memories.
- Today will be a very fun day.
- Life is so beautiful.
- I live my life to the fullest
- Great things are coming my way.
- I have all the time that I need.
- Life is happening for me
- Today will be an amazing day.
- I am choosing happiness.
- I am exactly where I need to be today.
- I am in love with life.
- Everything is going to be okay.
Morning Affirmations For Self Confidence & Self Love
- I am beautiful and loved.
- I am doing great things in the world.
- I make great decisions.
- I am worthy of all of my dreams.
- My body is healthy, strong and beautiful.
- I deserve the best.
- I know who I am and I know I am enough.
- I am focused and disciplined
- I am brave, smart, kind and beautiful.
- I am a good person.
- I love my body, mind and soul.
- I am proud of myself.
- I choose to be me.
- I love and accept myself unconditionally.
- I am in charge of my life.
- I am happy, healthy and successful.
- I am confident and trust myself.
- I deserve to be here, as does everyone else.
- I am a wonderful human being.
- I am becoming better and better every day.
- I believe in myself.
- I am doing my best.
- I am enough.
- I am perfect the way I am.
- I am courageous and stand up for myself and others.
Morning Affirmations For Success
- I love what I do. I am so grateful.
- My possibilities are unlimited.
- My success is coming.
- I am creating the life I truly desire.
- Today will be a very successful day.
- I am worthy of success.
- I am doing great things today.
- I am creating positive change in the world.
- I am a success magnet.
So? Doesn’t this make you just feel better, more empowered and more at peace? I highly recommend picking a few of these, creating your own, and tailoring them to your needs. Different days you’ll need to hear different things, so choose what is right for the day.
You Might Also Like
- 8 morning rituals that will change your life
- 20 ways to practice self care in less than 20 minutes
- 14 habits of people who never get stressed