These blueberry oatmeal pancakes are so so delicious! They make a quick and easy healthy breakfast and if you’re organized you can get them ready in about 10-15 minutes. You need 6 simple ingredients, but these healthy blueberry pancakes are made without flour and without banana.
That’s right, we’ll use the magic of oatmeal. Also some yogurt, also some butter or coconut oil and also some honey, no refined sugar here. And let’s not forget about the addition of vanilla which makes this recipe so incredibly crave-worthy. Can’t believe I said that.
Blueberry Oatmeal Pancake Ingredients
These pancakes are very tasty and I’m not gonna lie: you might end up eating all of them. But that’s okay because here are the ingredients:
- baking soda
- coconut oil/butter
You can turn all these ingredients into an egg with some oatmeal or simply make these pancakes.
3 Ways To Make Blueberry Oatmeal Pancakes
Option 1: I made this oatmeal pancake recipe by grinding regular oats to flour using my nut grinder (a food processor will also work). After that, you add the rest of the ingredients, except the blueberries to the mix and combine it all together. Then comes the pancake making process, where you cover each pancake with blueberries while cooking.
Option 2: Another way to make the pancakes this way is to use oat flour. You’ll simply proceed as described after the whisking part.
Option 3: Finally, a very easy way to make blueberry oatmeal pancakes is to blend all ingredients (except blueberries) using a food processor or a hand blender. I’ve done the hand blender option with these banana oatmeal pancakes – saves time and it’s really easy.
Pancakes On The Go
I’m not kidding when I say you can take these easy healthy pancakes as a breakfast on the go. You simply let them cool off, then pack them in a Ziploc or in some type of an airtight container and go go go. Great as a snack, breakfast or dessert.
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 tbsp yogurt
- 1/2 cup ground oats
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp ground vanilla
- 1 Tbsp butter or coconut oil (for frying)
- Whisk the egg with yogurt and honey.
- Mix in the ground oats.
- Add the baking soda and the vanilla. Combine until you have a thick, yet fluid batter.
- Heat some butter or coconut oil in a non-stick pan at medium-high heat. Reduce the heat to medium and pour the mixture forming small pancakes.
- While cooking, top each pancake with blueberries (as many as you’d like).
- When the pancake edges are done, flip. Cook until golden brown then quickly transfer to a plate.
- Enjoy like this or top with honey, maple syrup, nut butter or jam of your choice!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 287Total Fat: 16gSaturated Fat: 10gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 109mgSodium: 405mgCarbohydrates: 29gFiber: 3gSugar: 13gProtein: 7g
You Might Also Like:
- Easy Blueberry Oatmeal Banana Pancakes
- 10-Minute Strawberry Pancakes
- 10-Minute Healthy Oatmeal Pancakes