This is an easy yogurt bark recipe…perfect for everyone who just needs a healthy snack idea this summer.
Easy Yogurt Bark
What’s yogurt bark you ask? Well, it’s not a barking yogurt, it’s more like a super simple, delicious healthy snack recipe that is perfect for summer and melts in your mouth and hands while you eat it.
Yes, these do melt faster than you could think, but it’s still worth it, because it’s delicious.
Yogurt Bark In 5 Simple Steps:
- Mix yogurt with honey, cream cheese and lots of vanilla.
- Spread it in a baking pan lined with parchment paper
- Top with berries and coconut flakes
- Slice and eat!
Let’s talk about some other options here. You can play around with this yogurt bark and adjust it to your likings here are some options:
- obviously: top with different fruit, peaches, other berries, mangoes, cherries will all do well here.
- make it low carb: don’t use honey, try it with stevia or erythritol
- top with nuts – chop up some almonds, walnuts or seeds and sprinkle on top
- put some nut butter into the yogurt mixture…you wouldn’t believe it actually tastes good, but when you try yogurt with almond butter and honey you’ll understand what I mean. It’s fluffy and delicious.
Easy Yogurt Bark | Healthy Snack Recipe
Easy yogurt bark recipe - a delicious healthy snack recipe that kids and adults love.
- 1 1/2 cup Greek Yogurt
- 2 tbsp cream cheese (optional)
- 1/2 cup strawberries, sliced lengthwise
- handful raspberries or blueberries
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 1/2 Tbsp honey
- 3 Tbsp coconut flakes
- Mix the cream cheese, yogurt, honey and vanilla using whisk, a blender or a food processor. Stir in 1 Tbsp coconut flakes.
- Line a small baking pan with parchment paper and spread the yogurt mixture inside.
- Spread out the sliced berries over the yogurt and sprinkle some coconut flakes.
- Freeze for at least 1 hour, or until firm, cut in pieces and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 133Total Fat: 4gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 11mgSodium: 63mgCarbohydrates: 16gFiber: 2gSugar: 13gProtein: 10g
You Might Also Like
- The Best Strawberry Smoothie Recipe
- Delicious Overnight Oats With Yogurt
- 10-Minute Strawberry Oatmeal Pancakes
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.