These healthy brunch ideas are mouthwatering and easy to put together! Definitely a must-try for your next at home brunch party!
Woke up too late for breakfast? Brunch exists for this exact reason! It’s the perfect combination between breakfast and lunch for those lazy and cozy Sunday mornings when you’re in no rush and you’re loving life.
Now, if you want to invite some people over and turn that late breakfast into a brunch party gone nutritious, then this post is for you! Whether you’re craving something sweet or savory – you’ll find everything in this collection of healthy brunch recipes!
From avocado toast, breakfast burritos and savory oatmeal muffins to pancakes and fruity oatmeal crumbles…there are a lot of great options for your at home healthy brunch menu right here. So let’s get to it – here are 30 healthy brunch ideas that you will definitely love.
Healthy Savory Brunch Ideas
Let’s kick the list off with some savory recipes that are perfect for brunch! From filling egg wraps to breakfast salads, these easy brunch recipes are full of protein from the eggs and pack a good amount of vegetables as well! Pretty sure there’s something satisfying for everyone here!
1. Ham, Egg And Cheese Breakfast Wraps. Saute some veggies of choice, add in some eggs, wrap everything up in a tortilla and you’re all set. Simple!
2. Avocado And Egg Sandwich. If you’re feeling fancy, you can use focaccia for the bread – don’t forget to add a pinch of salt and olive oil!
3. Vegetarian Egg Quesadilla. Filled with eggs, sauteed and raw veggies these quesadillas are satisfying and full of flavor! They will be a hit at brunch!
4. Breakfast Egg Bake. This simple egg bake is perfect for when you have leftovers and is low carb, high in protein and of course, super delicious.
5. Healthy Breakfast Salad. Super fresh, flavorful and nutritious, this salad is filled with eggs, chickpeas and a ton of vegetables! It’s definitely a great satisfying addition to a healthy brunch.
6. Healthy Breakfast Burrito. These breakfast burritos are super filling and will leave you happy for the rest of the day. They’re easy to make and very easily adjustable, so you can make them exactly as you’d like.
7. Crustless Tuna Quiche. You can make this tasty protein bomb in a baking pan or in a muffin tray – depending entirely on your mood. Either way, you’ll be amazed how good it tastes!
Healthy Oatmeal Pancakes And Muffins
If you’re a fan of pancakes and muffins, you’ll love this section of healthy brunch ideas! It’s full of flourless, satisfying healthy pancakes and muffins made with oats and eggs. You can make them ahead of time, although for the pancakes, I recommend enjoying them within the same day. Muffins you can store in the fridge for up to 2-3 days and reheat in the oven for about 5 minutes – just to “freshen them up”.
8. Healthy Oatmeal Blueberry Pancakes. These are wonderful pancakes will definitely satisfy those sweet cravings! You can use different fruit as well – strawberries, raspberries or even chunks of cherries can be a great addition too.
9. Spinach And Feta Muffins. These healthy oatmeal muffins are perfect for when you’ve got a big bag of spinach and some feta cheese in your fridge and you’ve run out of ideas on what to do with them. They’re hearty and delicious!
10. Blueberry Muffins With Cream Cheese. Meet the healthier, improved version of a regular blueberry muffin. No flour, a little bit of sugar and a creamy, tasty cream cheese filling. They’re absolutely amazing!
11. Oatmeal Apple Pancakes. These pancakes are full of sweet apple flavor, gluten-free, fluffy and so tasty!
12. Healthy Oatmeal Banana Muffins. These healthy flourless banana muffins are definitely among my favorite muffin recipes. They’re fluffy and perfectly sweet – all made possible with the help of old bananas, oats and almond butter. No blender needed.
13. Blueberry Banana Oatmeal Pancakes. This recipe is perfect for your healthy brunch party if you want to offer a sweet and egg-free vegan pancake option! And, of course, they taste SO good!
14. Oatmeal Feta Muffins. These savory flourless muffs are perfect for brunch as well! They’re super satisfying, savory and buttery.
Healthy Sweet Brunch Ideas
Fan of the sweeter things in life? Then this section of our list of healthy brunch ideas will probably occupy your mind for a while. The healthy cherry crumble, sweet oatmeal crepes and the healthier apple cake are among my favorite brunch recipes!
15. Sweet Oatmeal Crepes. These crepes are delicious, easy to make and perfectly versatile – you can fill them with whatever you desire – sweet or even savory fillings.
16. Easy Healthy Chocolate Cake. If you or your friends love chocolate, then this cake is a must-have at your brunch party.
17. Healthy Cherry Oat Crumble. This healthier cherry crumble is the perfect sweet treat for any time of day. For brunch, you can enjoy it with some milk or yogurt of choice!
18. Oatmeal Banana Bread. This healthier banana bread is super easy to prep and the recipe doesn’t use any sugar or flour. The main ingredients are actually bananas and oats.
19. Healthy Apple Crumble. Sauteed apples, nuts, oats and a little bit of honey or maple syrup make this apple crisp simply irresistible.
20. Oatmeal Cookies. You’ll absolutely love the taste of these melt-in-your-mouth cookies, but what will actually blow you away is that they’re made with 6 ingredients and the process is super easy! Also these can be made ahead.
21. Oatmeal Apple Cake. This is a perfectly sweet, wonderful apple cake that is moist and super tasty – a great meal prep recipe as well!
22. Easy Healthy Granola. If you’re in the mood for granola – make this simple recipe yourself! In general, you’ll need nuts, coconut shavings, oats, cinnamon and some maple syrup or honey.
23. Peach Crumble Bars. If peaches are in season, try these mouthwatering peach bars. If they’re not in season – use whichever fruit you like!
Quick And Easy Brunch Recipes
Not much time to cook? Next, on our list of healthy brunch ideas we’ve got some super easy and quick to throw together recipes that all taste wonderful.
24. Mediterranean Breakfast Scramble. It’s the Mediterranean version of scrambled eggs! You’ll need some tomatoes, red peppers, scallions and feta cheese! These eggs pair beautifully with some freshly baked (or toasted) bread.
25. Healthy French Toast. In the mood for some French toast? Make it healthier and use apple slices instead of bread. I’m serious, while it does sound strange – this recipe is absolutely sweet!
26. Oatmeal Banana Pancakes. Might seem simple, but make them once and you won’t stop thinking about them! Fluffy, sweet and taste like banana bread!
27. Savory Oatmeal Quiche Pancakes. If you’re in the mood for savory pancakes – grab some eggs, cream cheese and salami or ham – these will be ready in around 10 minutes!
28. Strawberry Vanilla Pancakes. Sweet, fluffy, these basically melt in your mouth. You’ll need some almond flour, vanilla and eggs!
Easy Drinks For Your Brunch Party
Well, well, well. We’re coming to the end of our tour through the world of healthy brunch ideas. Are you sad? Don’t be – save some of the recipes, print them and definitely try some of these simple coffee-based drinks at your brunch party as well.
29. Creamy Keto Coffee. This one would be a no-brainer if you’re as addicted to coffee as I am. It ain’t cute, I’m telling you. But this coffee with almond butter and coconut oil is delicious and you should definitely try it, especially if you can’t have milk.
30. A Delicious Cappuccino. Have you ever made a cappuccino at home? Now’s your chance to impress yourself and others! You need a blender and an espresso machine to make your coffee.
More Healthy Recipes
And that’s it – I hope you found some healthy brunch ideas that you’d like to make for your next brunch party at home – whether you’re having it for two or a crowd! If you need even more healthy recipes, check these out:
- 1/2 cup oats
- 2 tbsp yogurt
- 1/3 tsp baking soda
- 1/3 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup blueberries
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- coconut oil for the pan
- Add all ingredients to a blender except the blueberries and blend until smooth. You can also use a hand blender and a bowl or just a bowl and a fork if using ground oats.
- At medium heat, grease a nonstick pan with coconut oil and pour the pancake batter making smaller-sized pancakes (the size of your palm, this will make flipping easier). Top the uncooked side with blueberries.
- Once edges look done and bubbles come up, work your way around the edges of the pancake with the spatula and flip the pancakes. Repeat until you run out of batter.
- Serve immediately with some maple syrup or honey and extra blueberries.
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 336Total Fat: 8gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 188mgSodium: 673mgCarbohydrates: 51gFiber: 5gSugar: 20gProtein: 13g