Craving something sweet that tastes like peanut butter? But you want it also to be healthy? Don’t buy regular peanut butter bars – make these easy & healthy no-bake peanut butter cookies! They’re ready in 10 minutes and are perfect for a little sweet snack or breakfast. Infomercial out.
Peanut Butter No-Bake Cookies
I’ve been so behind with my content, it’s seriously no joke. I made these cookies back in November 2019. Yes, 2019. It was so long ago…I still remember. But better late than never, because these no-bake cookies are delicious and they’re nutritious and you’ll actually want to eat them instead of a not-so-healthy treat.
You can easily make them vegan by using maple syrup and leaving out the honey and you can make them gluten-free by using gluten-free oats.
- Honey (you can also use maple syrup)
- Peanut Butter – Lately I keep buying the natural peanut butter. It was an adjustment in the beginning, but I like it so much more now. Oh, almond butter, cashew butter, any nut butter will work with these cookies.
- Shredded coconut
- Flaxseed or sesame seeds
- Almonds or any other nuts. This is for the crunch and for the looks. My sister made very similar cookies on her blog, but they were paleo and made with almond butter, so I used her leftover almonds when we shot these pictures and made the video. You could of course also use peanuts, walnuts, cashews or pecans – whatever you have.
Once you have the ingredients together all you need to do is mix them in a bowl, take some of that mixture, form cookies using your hands and then refrigerate for an hour. Then they’re done!
I kept mine in a Tupperware in the fridge and they were gone the next day. Super tasty and easy to make, if you have some peanut butter – give these a try.
Healthy No-Bake Peanut Butter Cookies
These healthy no-bake peanut butter cookies are made with only 6 ingredients and are a super delicious healthy snack or dessert that everyone will love!
- 1/2 + 2 Tbsp cup oats
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 2 Tbsp honey
- 2 Tbsp shredded coconut
- 1 Tbsp flaxseed
- 8 almonds
- Mix the peanut butter with the honey in a bowl.
- Add the oats, shredded coconut and flaxseed and mix until you have a chunky mixture that sticks together - it shouldn't be too sticky though. If it's too sticky, add some more oats.
- Form cookies using your hands (I found wetting my hands was helpful with that) and add an almond or another type of nut on top of each cookie.
- Put the cookies in a large Tupperware or on a plate lined with parchment paper and refrigerate for 30 minutes to an hour.
- Take out and enjoy!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 133Total Fat: 10gSaturated Fat: 2gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 88mgCarbohydrates: 10gFiber: 2gSugar: 6gProtein: 4g
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.