Okay, so I was just on Pinterest, looking at some easy keto chicken recipes and my mouth is watering, okay? Saliva everywhere, hide people, hide! You look at one tiny recipe that pops up in your feed and you’re taken to a whole new world you never knew of. It’s like a rabbit hole over there and I got in low-carb chicken wonderland. Needless to say, I decided to make this collection of the best keto chicken recipes that exist right now on the internet.
Having this list of low carb chicken recipes will save you a ton of time and decision-making energy. Want to cook a healthy dinner? This list. Want to meal prep something for the week? This list. Want to look at delicious chicken recipes at work? This list will lead you to them.
Is Chicken Good On Keto?
With zero carbs chicken is a very good option on the keto diet. It’s a great source not only of protein but also of important B-vitamins and zinc. Chicken was definitely a staple when I was doing the keto diet.
How To Make Keto Chicken?
To make keto chicken or anything keto, you simply need to pair the chicken with other foods that are very low in carbs and preferably higher in fat.
- low-carb vegetables and fruits like tomatoes, spinach, broccoli
- cream, cream cheese
- nuts and seeds
- healthy fats like coconut or olive oil
Is Keto Good Or Bad For You?
Seriously, I know most people who sell diets would tell you, keto is good for a lot of reasons and I believed it too.
I lost 7 pounds in 10 days and felt really good for a while, but in the end, it did not work for me.
I do know a ton of people that do really good on keto. So it depends and you should definitely talk to a doctor before doing this type of diet.
If you want to know more about my ketogenic diet experience and why it did not work for me, you can read more about it here.
Although I’m not doing keto anymore, I still try to control my carb consumption and having low-carb dinners like the ones below definitely help.
22 Best Keto Chicken Recipes To Try
We’ve got some keto fried chicken, some low-carb chicken egg roll in a bowl, lasagna stuffed chicken and, aaaand, believe it or not, I’ve got 2, yes 2, keto pizza recipes with chicken! Ready? Okay, here we go!
1. Keto Fried Chicken | Savory Tooth
2. Healthy Ground Chicken Meatballs In Creamy Sauce | Wholesome Yum
3. Grilled Greek Chicken Skewers | Saving Room For Dessert
4. Grilled Chicken With Avocado Salsa | Gimme Delicious
5. Crispy Air Fryer Chicken Wings | Wholesome Yum
6. Keto Avocado Chicken Salad | Her Highness, Hungry Me
7. Low Carb Chicken Fajita Soup | Kasey Trenum
8. Coconut Curry Chicken | Wholesome Yum
9. Lasagna Stuffed Chicken | Delish
10. 15-Minute Keto Garlic Chicken With Broccoli And Spinach | Gimme Delicious
11. Instant Pot Chinese Chicken | Savory Tooth
12. Low Carb Pepperoni Pizza Chicken Bake | Kalyn’s Kitchen
13. Keto Whole Roasted Cajun Chicken | Peace, Love And Low Carb
14. Creamy Garlic Parmesan Mushroom Chicken | Gimme Delicious
15. Low Carb Chicken Alfredo Pizza | My Montana Kitchen
16. Chicken Bacon Ranch Poppers | Delish
17. Crock Pot Creamy Tuscan Garlic Chicken Recipe | Wholesome Yum
18. Sesame Chicken Egg Roll In A Bowl | Peace, Love And Low Carb
19. Keto Fried Chicken Tenders Chick-Fil-A Copycat Recipe | The Mermaid With Muscles
20. Baked Keto Chicken Wings | Mom Secrets
21. Low Carb Kung Pao Chicken | Life Made Keto
22. The Greatest Low Carb Pizza Of All Time – Yeast Risen | Mouthwatering Motivation
Well, those were my selections for easy chicken recipes on the keto diet, I hope you enjoy them. Even if you’re not doing keto (or not doing it anymore like me) these recipes are healthy dinner options, if you want to lose weight and to not overdo the carbs.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.