If you’re always sitting on your couch watching Youtube or Netflix whenever you get bored, it’s time to change something! Today, I’m sharing 30 things to do when you’re bored at home.
Once we eliminate the obvious ones like dance around naked when nobody’s watching or take out $100 in $1 bills and roll in them, we’re left with very few options, right? Wrong! There are many things you can do at home when you’re bored. Don’t get me wrong, you probably can do them all in your birthday suit, but I wouldn’t recommend it if you’re living with your parents, siblings or roommates who aren’t your significant other. Or if it’s cold.
So here are some things I would love to do when I’m at home and have a little bit of time for myself (which let’s face it – I have a toddler and will never happen)
30 Things To Do When You’re Bored At Home
1. Learn how to make a cappuccino, sit down and enjoy it
2. Do your laundry and fold it like you mean it
3. Paint your nails.
4. Do some yoga – 10 or 60 minutes, doesn’t matter! You can find many workouts online for free
5. Make a plan for the week – plan in some fun, workouts, work, home organization and relationships!
6. Read a book
7. Make a list of hobbies you’d like to pursue and think of ways you actually get started.
8. Listen to a podcast while getting your space in order
9. Sing! Did you know singing has actual benefits for your health and happiness? It does. If you want to take it a (huge) step further find a choir and start singing there too – that seems to be even better for your health.
10. Do a challenging workout from Youtube (if you’re gonna watch it, at least move your body!)
11. Meditate to clear your mind and start with a fresh perspective
12. Organize your closet
13. Learn how to write in calligraphy (why wouldn’t you want to do that when there are tutorials like this one?)
14. Sign up for classes online or offline to help you improve an important skill that can either help you earn more money or make you a happier person.
15. Change the bedsheets
16. Start a bullet journal.
17. Call a friend or family member who hasn’t heard from you in a while
18. Update your resume
19. Make a bucket list – make a list of small and big things you want to do this month, this year, even in your lifetime
20. Listen to music you enjoy, but have somehow forgotten about. To me, newly it was this.
21. Water your plants
22. Declutter old papers you don’t need anymore
23. Learn how to actually paint
24. Print out photos from your phone and make a photo album
25. Start a blog or a Youtube channel
26. Throw out makeup that’s expired
27. Surprise your loved ones by cooking a fancy dinner and arranging the table beautifully
28. Clean out the fridge
29. Take a nap (maybe you’re just tired)
30. Plan out your next trip – where are you going to go? Where are you staying? What do you really want to see and experience there?
You Might Also Like
- 9 Ways To Declutter Your Life
- 7 Habits Of Attractive Women
- 8 Morning Rituals That Will Change Everything