Make this delicious white chicken quesadilla with broccoli using leftover chicken in around 15-20 minutes for dinner! It’s a satiating weeknight meal that everyone in your family will love!
I guess if you’ve tried these tortellini, it won’t be a surprise to you that I love creamy things. Like I love them. And so the other day, I had these oat flour tortillas that my sister brought and some cream cheese and while cleaning out the fridge I also found some broccoli and cooked chicken…Say no more. Just hand me over that garlic and we’ve got a dinner to die for here. Seriously, I made the chicken quesadillas in like 15 minutes. And they were so good! Like I wanted more but didn’t have any, so I just had some salad on the side and pretended I wasn’t sad. The recipe made enough for two people, my son’s pretty picky right now, so he had some bread with…well…bread. That’s a topic for another time and I don’t want to get angry.
White Chicken Quesadilla With Broccoli Ingredients
To make this in 15 minutes you’ll need:
- cooked and shredded chicken
- broccoli or any other green thing…like spinach or kale or a tree
- cheese in three diffrent shapes and forms: cream, Parmesan and mozzarella
- the fresh makers garlic and scallions
- tortillas, olive oil and some parsley (or another thing that’s green)
How To Make This White Chicken Quesadilla
It’s basically really, really easy.
The hard part is sauteeing the broccoli for 3-4 minutes and that’s what you’ll start with. Because we eat the frogs first, mkay?
Now that the broccoli is done, put all ingredients except the tortillas into a bowl and mix them real good together.
Then spread about half of this mixture on 1/2 tortilla and fold in half. Do it for the other tortilla as well.
Toast both tortillas in a pan with a little bit of oil until golden brown on both sides and enjoy!
What To Eat These With
I recommend a salad. Just some greens like lettuce or kale with tomatoes, cucumbers, green onions and avocado – it makes a great healthier lunch or dinner.
You could also just use some avocado or any sauce you like, but I think we could all use some fresh vegetables after a long winter with no significant nutrients in it.
I hope you enjoy the quesadillas, let me know how you liked them, how you made them your own, what you served them with, everything and anything!
- 1 cup shredded chicken
- 1 cup broccoli, chopped
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 tbsp cream cheese
- 1/4 cup parsley
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp parmesan
- 1/2 cup mozzarella
- 2 gluten free tortillas
- Saute the broccoli for about 3-4 minutes with the scallions and some olive oil. You could add some chili flakes if you'd like to make them a bit spicier.
- Add all ingredients besides the tortillas to a bowl and mix them well together.
- Spread half of the mixture on half of one tortilla, then fold the tortilla in half. Do the same for the other tortilla.
- Toast the tortillas in a nonstick skillet with a bit of oil until golden brown on each side.
- Slice in halves and enjoy with some green salad with avocado or vegetables of choice!
You could optionally also add in some jalapenos for some heat!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 544Total Fat: 30gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 15gCholesterol: 97mgSodium: 651mgCarbohydrates: 38gFiber: 5gSugar: 3gProtein: 33g
More Easy Quesadillas: