Make this delicious white chicken quesadilla with broccoli using leftover chicken in around 15-20 minutes for dinner! It’s a satiating weeknight meal that everyone in your family will love!
I guess if you’ve tried these tortellini, it won’t be a surprise to you that I love creamy things. Like I love them. And so the other day, I had these oat flour tortillas that my sister brought and some cream cheese and while cleaning out the fridge I also found some broccoli and cooked chicken…Say no more. Just hand me over that garlic and we’ve got a dinner to die for here. Seriously, I made the chicken quesadillas in like 15 minutes. And they were so good! Like I wanted more but didn’t have any, so I just had some salad on the side and pretended I wasn’t sad. The recipe made enough for two people, my son’s pretty picky right now, so he had some bread with…well…bread. That’s a topic for another time and I don’t want to get angry.
White Chicken Quesadilla With Broccoli Ingredients
To make this in 15 minutes you’ll need:
- cooked and shredded chicken
- broccoli or any other green thing…like spinach or kale or a tree
- cheese in three diffrent shapes and forms: cream, Parmesan and mozzarella
- the fresh makers garlic and scallions
- tortillas, olive oil and some parsley (or another thing that’s green)
How To Make This White Chicken Quesadilla
It’s basically really, really easy.
The hard part is sauteeing the broccoli for 3-4 minutes and that’s what you’ll start with. Because we eat the frogs first, mkay?
Now that the broccoli is done, put all ingredients except the tortillas into a bowl and mix them real good together.
Then spread about half of this mixture on 1/2 tortilla and fold in half. Do it for the other tortilla as well.
Toast both tortillas in a pan with a little bit of oil until golden brown on both sides and enjoy!
What To Eat These With
I recommend a salad. Just some greens like lettuce or kale with tomatoes, cucumbers, green onions and avocado – it makes a great healthier lunch or dinner.
You could also just use some avocado or any sauce you like, but I think we could all use some fresh vegetables after a long winter with no significant nutrients in it.
I hope you enjoy the quesadillas, let me know how you liked them, how you made them your own, what you served them with, everything and anything!
White Chicken Quesadilla With Broccoli
Serve this white chicken quesadilla with broccoli along with some salad for a quick, delicious easy and healthy weeknight dinner that the family will enjoy!
- 1 cup shredded chicken
- 1 cup broccoli, chopped
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 tbsp cream cheese
- 1/4 cup parsley
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp parmesan
- 1/2 cup mozzarella
- 2 gluten free tortillas
- Saute the broccoli for about 3-4 minutes with the scallions and some olive oil. You could add some chili flakes if you'd like to make them a bit spicier.
- Add all ingredients besides the tortillas to a bowl and mix them well together.
- Spread half of the mixture on half of one tortilla, then fold the tortilla in half. Do the same for the other tortilla.
- Toast the tortillas in a nonstick skillet with a bit of oil until golden brown on each side.
- Slice in halves and enjoy with some green salad with avocado or vegetables of choice!
You could optionally also add in some jalapenos for some heat!
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 544Total Fat: 30gSaturated Fat: 11gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 15gCholesterol: 97mgSodium: 651mgCarbohydrates: 38gFiber: 5gSugar: 3gProtein: 33g
More Easy Quesadillas:
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.